- An exercise for learning to use the whole foot on the international standard techniques page.
- The importance of head balance. If I'm looking down, my head will take my body with it.
- Getting around your partner in a turn, or, Lean away of the turn, instead of Into it.
- In the spin turn, the rise and the turn happen together on step 5.
- Timing is controlled by the feet.
International Standard and Latin ballroom dance online lessons, technique notes, practice dance routines, exercises, and other odds and ends connected to dancesport.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Standard Technique: using whole foot, head balance
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment