Basic posture points:
- Stand in upright position. Line up head, shoulders, ribcage and hips. The blocks weight should completely lined up, Don't pitch forward, lean back, tilt, or disconnect in strange diagonals.
- Don't lift arm too high, a little lower than shoulder. Consider lady's height,make sure it's comfortable for the lady.
- Line up 4 blocks of weight, just like the Man.
- It's particularly important that ladies internally lift up abdominal muscle, i.e. pick up central weight. There should be no arches in the back. "Lift up the hips to the Man". "Squeeze the butt cheeks."
- Head: Natural left position along wrist watch. No other funny positions.
- Keep the right to right connection with Man, but pickup left side, strong diagonal stretch. Don't turn right shoulder or left shoulder away from the Man. Keep body evenly balanced with Man.
- Relax other joints, don't tense up.