Dance routines are on the choreography page. More routines will be added over time.
You can always build your own routine using the Connecting Figures page. Here's a quick start on how to use the page:
- Click on "Routine: Start New" on Connecting Figures page.
- Pick a starting figure name on left hand side. The figure name will appear on the right. If you want, add a custom note, then hit "Return" on your keyboard or click on "Add!". That figure is now in the routine list.
- At this point, the left hand side will show your selected figure and what can follow it. Pick one of the patterns on the "Following figures" list, click on "Add!" (or hit "Return"). Keep building your routine.
- If you changed your mind at any time, you can always either click "delete last step" or start over.
- When you are done with the routine, copy/paste the routine to your own document or email.
Comments and suggestions for the website? Let us know!
Post a Comment