- [Waltz, Lady] Double Reverse Spin: step 1, straight back, don't turn hip either or turning foot to side which will be in partner's way.
- [Waltz, Lady] Chasse From PP: pay special attention to stay on Man's R side, not drift to center or R side.
- [Waltz, Lady] Lady's left hand should stay at the same place on Man's R arm, especially after whisk.
- [Waltz, Lady] Back Whisk: Step 1 and 2, really drive, as Lady is on the outside.
- [Waltz, Lady] Natural figures: after step 1, the shoulder should not stop, it needs to keep rotating and continue the flow.
- [Waltz, Lady] Whisk: Promenade Position: lady should not pull her R arm back, leave it to Man, tuck R shoulder under and in.
- [Waltz] CBM/Torque: when hips turn with body, it's not CBM anymore.
More tips at http://www.dancecentral.info.