The Foxtrot Natural Turn
, Natural Weave
, and Hover Cross
have the same steps for the first two steps, and it is after that they differentiate. For the leader,
- Step 1: RF forward, with CBM
- Step 2: LF forward, and then when transferring weight, turn hips
- Brush RF to LF before taking next step on RF.
- On Natural Turn, after turning feet and hips to face may partner on step 2, hips and shoulders stay flat, as lady steps between leader's feet.
- On Natural Weave, on third step turn shoulders and ribs right, to lead lady outside partner
- On Hover Cross, on third step turn both shoulders and hips to allow lady to pass.
Post a Comment